Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Keith




My husband is a private sort of man but I just couldn't leave him completely out of my blog! But I will keep it short. I don't believe that people have one soulmate they must find to be happy. This would contradict the beautiful gift of free will that God has given to us. But I definately believe that two people can grow into soulmates. God can bond people together so strongly that they become one. Keith is absolutely my soulmate! He is strong where I am weak. He expects me to be my best and supports me in my own path towards God. I am a better person for having him love me. And he inspires me to love others more than I know how. I am very blessed to be married to a man whom I can admire and who is wise yet unjudemental. He makes me laugh, which is something I personally can't live without. But the first thing I loved about him in highschool is still the thing that gets me today... he has every excuse to be an unloving, lost person. He chooses to be a good man. The path to who he is was not layed before him at his feet. He has had to go uphill all the way to have love and peace and goodness in his heart. As someone who has always had everything- a strong family, faith, peace, good friends, opportunities and success... I just don't undersand how Keith can be such a great person. But I am glad he is! I have a wonderful husband and my kids have a wonderful dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment